Do you consider yourself an car connoisseur? If so, the number of cars and truck models can you name off of the top of your head? Exactly how about cars that start with s and not only in United States or made by General Motors company? While a nonenthusiast would most likely be able to name a couple of vehicle brand names, a care professional would quickly call different car models in an indexed fashion.
Karl Benz, a German automobile designer as well as expert, is extensively considered to be the creator of the very first petrol/gasoline-powered vehicle in 1885. This car is also considered the very first production vehicle. Ever since numerous vehicle makes and also versions have been developed as well as produced by some manufacturer. Let us look alphabetically at cars that start with s, shall we?
Note: Although numerous brands on this listing have been terminated, models are still readily available on the used-car market of United States.
- 1 Car brands starting with s in the United States: Saleen
- 2 Cars that start with s in the United States: Sbarrocars
- 3 Cars brands that start with at s in the United States with high performance: Seat cars
- 4 Shelby SuperCars
- 5 Cars that start with the letter s in the United States: Saab cars
- 6 Shelby cars
- 7 Cars starting with s in the United States: Scania cars
- 8 Cars that start with s in the United States: Subaru cars
- 9 Car brands in the United States: Steeda
- 10 Сar brands in the United States: Scarab
- 11 Scion in the United States
- 12 Car brands in the United States: Siata
- 13 Simca in the United States
- 14 SMS in the United States
- 15 SpeedART in the United States
- 16 Spyker in the United States
- 17 Startech in the United States
- 18 Stola in the United States
- 19 Stutz in the United States
- 20 Final united thought
- 21 Video about one popular car in the United States
Car brands starting with s in the United States: Saleen
Saleen cars logo
Saleen sports cars quick truths
- – Saleen Automotive Inc company was established in 1983 by Steve Saleen, a previous racing motorist.
- – It was previously known as Saleen Autosport company.
- – The very first Saleen models developed was finished in 1984.
- – The business’s headquarters are in Corona, California, United States.
Saleen produces high-performance sports cars models, vehicles, and also car components in United States. In 2013, Saleen company entered into a merging that led to Saleen being a publicly-traded firm. It is, however, majority-owned by brand creator Stephen M. Saleen company and well-known as nice sport car company.
Saleen cars in the United States
- Saleen S1 models.
- Saleen Mustang models.
- Saleen S302 models.
- Saleen Sportruck models.
- Saleen XP models.
- Saleen Sportruck XR models (nice sports cars).
- Saleen S-281 models.
- Saleen S7 models.
- Saleen FourSixteen models.
Cars that start with s in the United States: Sbarrocars
Sbarro is a Swiss low quantity high-performance production as well as a car company founded by Franco Sbarro in 1971. The very first Sbarro cars models supplied by the business was a replicant of the Lola T70. Ever since, the company has taken place to produce small-series replicas of a variety of designs including the BMW 328, Ford GT40, Bugatti Royale, Mercedes-Benz 540K, Ferrari 360 as well as much more. The company has additionally constructed a built lots of concept cars and personalized high-performance lorries such as Sbarro GT12 Idea, Sbarro Seb-Millennium Sports Cars, and Sbarro GT1 Principle, which were so popular inthe United States and North America, too.
Cars brands that start with at s in the United States with high performance: Seat cars
Seat car models in the United States
- Seat Bocanegra SportCoupé 2008
- Seat Tango Concept 2001
- Seat Salsa Emocion Concept 2000
- Seat Salsa Concept 2002
- Seat Salsa Concept 2000
- Seat Proto C 1990
SSC Logo design
SSC cars quick facts
- SSC North America was founded in 1998 by Jerod Shelby.
- It was previously known as Shelby SuperCars Inc. company
- The automobile company lies in Richland, Washington in the Tri-Cities city.
- It is currently the only supercar firm and production based in the United States.
SSC cars overview
SSC North America, previously Shelby SuperCars, was founded by a designer as well as an automobile enthusiast called Jerod Shelby. The business was relabelled SSC The United States and Canada to determine as a different entity from Carroll Shelby International, one more car company. Following years of layout as well as development, SSC completed its very first design, the Ultimate Aero, in 2004.
On September 13, 2007, the Ultimate Aero uncrowned protecting title-holder Bugatti Veyron to end up being the fastest production cars and trucks in the world. Their most current development is the Tuatara, a car with 1750 horsepower with E85 as well as 1350 horsepower with 91 OCT. Production of customer vehicles has started, with the extremely initial one (of only 100 devices) to be provided to its proprietor before completion of 2019, according to an SSC North America representative.
SSC cars in the United States
- – Ultimate Aero models.
- – Tuatara models.
Cars that start with the letter s in the United States: Saab cars
Saab cars Logo
Saab cars quick realities.
- Saab Vehicle was founded in 1945 by Saab ABDOMINAL.
- Its head offices were in Trollhättan, Sweden.
- The company’s very first production vehicle, the Saab 92, was introduced in 1949.
- The company production went obsolete in 2012.
Saab cars overwiew
Saab Auto was an automobile production and company that happened when Saab ABDOMINAL, now referred to as Saab Group, started a task to make a tiny automobile in 1945. Throughout its presence, Saab Automobile had numerous parent companies including, General Motors. The business went bankrupt, as well as its assets were acquired by National Electric Lorry Sweden (NEVS) in 2012. Cars under the Saab name are no longer manufactured and are limited now. But General Motors company produces other cool cars.
Saab cars automobiles in the United States
- – Saab 99 model.
- – Saab 900 model.
- – Saab 9-7X model.
- – Saab 9-5 2nd generation model.
- – Saab PHOENIX AZ model.
Shelby cars logo
Shelby cars fast realities
- Shelby American company was founded by Carroll Shelby, that was an American auto developer as well as a racing motorist in 1962.
- The company has been based in Las Vegas, Nevada considering that 1998.
- The very first Shelby automobile, the Cobra, was presented in 1962.
- Shelby American company was taken public in 2003.
Shelby cars overview
Carroll Shelby wanted a car that offered European handling and balance with an American V-8 engine that did not require consistent repair and maintenance. So he started a production of Shelby American to build his desire automobile, which he called Cobra.
With the help of Ford Motor Company as well as Britain’s Air Conditioning Cars and trucks company, Shelby’s excellent automobile was integrated in 1962. Shelby and also Ford quickly collaborated again, leading to the 1965 Shelby Mustang GT350. The most up to date Ford Shelby to be revealed is the 2020 GT5OO with a 5.2 L supercharged V8 engine as well as a dual-clutch transmission.
Shelby automobiles made by its manufacturer production in United States.
Shelby cars in the United States
- Shelby Super Snake models.
- Shelby GT500 models.
- Shelby GT350 models.
- Shelby F-250 models.
- Shelby F-150 Super Serpent models.
- Shelby GT-H models.
- Shelby GT40 models.
- Shelby 427 Cobra models.
Cars starting with s in the United States: Scania cars
Scania fast realities
- Scania ABDOMINAL company developed as a result of a 1911 merger.
- The company’s head offices have remained in Södertälje, Sweden since 1912.
- It has manufacturing centers in Europe and Latin America and assembly plants in Africa and Asia.
- Scania AB company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group.
Scania ABDOMINAL, initially Scania-Vabis, is a Swedish company and maker of industrial car. The company was developed by merging Maskinfabriksaktiebolaget Scania and also Vagnfabriksaktiebolaget I Södertelge (Vabis) in 1911. One more merging took place in 1969 in between Scania-Vabis and Saab Abdominal Muscle to create a new business, Saab-Scania. The brand, Scania, was introduced that very same year.
Complying with the EU’s denial of Volvo’s company strategies to purchase Scania, Volkswagen bought Volvo’s stake in 2000, becoming the biggest investor in Scania. By 2014, Volkswagen regulated 100% of the shares in Scania Abdominal Muscle. Besides production of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications, Scania additionally makes engines. It likewise uses various services, such as tailored maintenance, car chauffeur training, vehicle funding, and insurance coverage.
Scania car models in the United States
- Scania L-series models.
- Scania P-series models.
- Scania G-series models.
- Scania R-series models.
- Scania S-series models.
- Scania K-series models.
- Scania N-series models.
- Scania F-series models.
Cars that start with s in the United States: Subaru cars
Subaru fast facts
- Subaru company was founded in 1953 by Fuji Heavy Industries, which was under the leadership of Kenji Fita at the time.
- The very first Subaru was the Subaru 1500.
- The company’s home offices are in Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan.
Subaru is the automobile making department of Subaru company, formerly Fuji Heavy Industries. Each car in the Subaru line is powered by the Subaru Fighter engine. The business’s major overseas production center is Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. situated in Lafayette, Indiana. Subaru manufactures a range of automobiles, consisting of SUVs, cars, 5-door cars, and coupes.
Subaru car models
- Subaru Impreza models.
- Subaru Forester models.
- Subaru Legacy models.
- Subaru Crosstrek models.
- Subaru Wilderness models.
- Subaru Ascent models.
- Subaru BRZ models.
- Subaru WRX models.
- Subaru STI S209 models.
Car brands in the United States: Steeda
Established in 1988, Steeda is the leader in Ford performance products specializing in the engineering and manufacturing of parts for the Ford Mustang, Fusion, Focus, Fiesta, and Ford Trucks. The company offers the largest complete line of Ford based parts and accessories and is also considered as the largest privately owned Ford performance based operation in the world.
2018, Steeda celebrates over 30 years in the marketplace, leading the way in Mustang aftermarket performance. Steeda specializes in the production of the F-150, Focus, Fusion and other variants. With operations in Valdosta, GA and Pompano Beach, FL – Steeda has made a significant investment in investing in the American Made manufacturing.
Steeda car models in the United States
- Steeda GT
- Steeda Mustang GT
- Steeda Q400,
- Steeda Q525
Сar brands in the United States: Scarab
Scarab was an American sports car and open-wheel race car constructor from the United States. Scarab cars were designed and built by Tom Barnes and Dick Troutman. The Scarab Mk. I Scarab Mk. II was considered to be extremely famous and successful in the late 1950s. These two cars dominated the competition in the 1958 Riverside Grand Prix despite being built by a small and newly established group of people and in a small amount of time.
Up to five Scarabs are reported to survive today. A 1935 Scarab in running condition was on display for many years at the Owls Head Transportation Museum in Owls Head, Maine, but was returned to its lender, the Detroit Historical Museum. The Detroit Historical Museum’s vehicle was scheduled to be returned to the museum’s storage on August 21, 2016, when another car would be rotated into the exhibition.
- Scarab Mk. II
- Scarab Mk. I 1957
- Scarab Continuation Car 2010
Scion in the United States
Scion was an automobile marque launched by Toyota in 2003. Scion cars were designed to grab the interest of younger customers. The brand emphasized in developing sport compact vehicles that have inexpensive and stylish design. The cars were first launched in the US in 2003 and expanded to Canada in 2010. However, because of the dwindling sales of the brand, Scion was shut down by Toyota in 2017 with some of its models re-branded as Toyota vehicles.
Scion car models in the United States
- Scion Fuse Gallery 2006
- Scion FR-S 2012
- Scion Hako Coupe 2008
- Scion Fuse 2006
- Scion FR-S GT By Daniel Song 2012
- Scion FR-S 2011
- Scion FR-S 2012
- Scion BbX 2002
Car brands in the United States: Siata
Siata was an Italian car tuning shop and manufacturer created in 1926 by amateur race car driver, Giorgio Ambrosini. The company originally sold performance parts to be used for modifying and tuning Fiat cars. But after the second World War, Siata began to build their own sports cars like the Siata Amica, Siata 300BC, and Siata 208s.
Siata car models in the United States
- limited Siata 208CS 1952
- limited Siata Daina ‘Gran Sport’ 1950→1955
- limited Siata 400L 1952
- limited Siata 300BC 1955
- limited Siata 208S 1953
Simca in the United States
Simca was a French company and automaker established in 1934 by Henri Théodore Pigozzi. The company has been affiliated with Fiat since its inception. Simca found tremendous success as an automobile manufacturer after the second World War. It was one of the biggest automobile manufacturers in France at that time with some of its cars having won the coveted European Car of the Year title, particularly the Simca 1307 and Simca Horizon, in 1976 and 1978 respectively. The Simca 1100 also became the best-selling car in France in the 1960s. By 1978, the company became a subsidiary and a brand of Chrysler Europe which ended Simca’s run as an independent company.
Simca car models name in the United States
- Simca-Gordini Type 8 1939
- Simca-Gordini Type 5 1937
- Simca-Gordini Type 15S Coupe 1950
- Simca Aronde Beutler Coupé 1958
SMS in the United States
SMS Supercars is an American niche manufacturer of lifestyle ultra-high performance vehicles, technical performance parts, lifestyle accessories and apparel. It was established by Steve Saleen in 2008 to focus on developing and building united American muscle cars. The company currently manufactures modified Ford Mustangs and special vehicles including the Saleen S7.
SMS car models in the United States
- 2010 SMS Mustang 460, 302 SC and 302 4V
- 2009 SMS Challenger 570X Share 23
- 2010 SMS Camaro 620
SpeedART in the United States
SpeedART review in the United States
SpeedART is an Americancompany, tuner and a boutique shop based in Miami, Florida. The company specializes in tuning and modifying Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW cars. They also sell performance and tuning packages for both modern and classic supercars.
SpeedART car models in the United States
- SpeedART TTR530 2006
- SpeedART BTR-XS 650 2008
- SpeedART BTR-XL 600 2007
- SpeedART BTR II 580 2010
Spyker in the United States
Spyker review in the United States
Spyker Cars is a Dutch sports car manufacturer created in 1999. The marque uses the same brand name, motto and logo from the original Spyker company. The first car produced by Spyker Cars was the Spyker C8 which is available in various variants and configurations. The company declared for bankruptcy in 2014 due to dwindling sales but reverted their bankruptcy declaration in 2015 and still continues to produce sports cars today.
Spyker models in the United States
- limited Spyker 60HP 1903
- Spyker C12 LaTurbie 2005
- Spyker C12 LaTurbie 2005
- Spyker C8 Spyder GT2R Gallery 2005
- Spyker D12 Peking-To-Paris Gallery 2007
- Spyker C8 Spyder T Gallery 2004
- Spyker C8 Spyder GT2R Gallery 2005
- Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85 Gallery 2008
- Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2R Gallery 2008
- Spyker C8 Laviolette 2001
- Spyker C8 Double 12 S 2002
- Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder 2010
- Spyker C8 Aileron 2009
- Spyker C12 Zagato 2008
- Spyker C12 LaTurbie 2005
- Spyker B6 Venator Spyder 2013
- Spyker B6 Venator Concept 2013
Startech in the United States
Startech review in the United States
Startech is a Dutch automotive company that specializes in tuning Aston Martin,Bentley, Dodge, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, and Range Rover cars. They customize these cars to their customer’s preferences using professionally engineered components that they manufacture on their own.
Startech car models in the United States
- Startech Viper SRT-10 Convertible 2003
- Startech Viper RT/10 2000
- Startech Viper GTS 2000
- Startech Crossfire V8 6.1 2005
Stola in the United States
Stola united review in the United States
Stola is an Italian automotive company established since 1919. Since its inception, the company has been known to realize concept cars and various styling templates for major car manufacturers in the automotive industry. Stola has been acquired by several firms but still manages to exist and is currently producing automotive components and builds limited edition exclusive cars like the 2003 Stola GTS.
Stola car models in the United States
- Stola S86 Diamante 2005
- Stola S 82 Concept 2001
- Stola S 81 Concept 2000
- Stola Monotipo Concept 1998
- limited Stola GTS 2003
Stutz in the United States
Stutz united review in the United States
Stutz Motor Company was an American manufacturer of high-end sports and luxury cars based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. It was active from 1911 to 1935. Even though the company didn’t last that long, Stutz Motor Company was known as a manufacturer of fast and reliable cars which also happens to be America’s first sports cars such as Stutz Bearcat and Stutz 8. In 1924, the company began producing luxury cars for the rich and famous like the 1929 Stutz Model M LeBaron.
Stutz car models in the United States
- limited 1931 Stutz DV-32
- limited 1914 Stutz Bearcat
- limited 1929 Stutz Model M
- limited 1930 Stutz Series M Indy Race Car
- limited 1925 Stutz Series 695
- limited 1929 Stutz Model M Supercharged
- limited 1931→1933 Stutz DV-32 Super Bearcat
Final united thought
There are and have been many more vehicle brands that start with the letter “S.” Such auto names consist of yet are not restricted to, Successor, SRT, Soueast, Saturn, Spira, Setra, Spyker, Smart, SsangYong, Scorpion, Skoda, and Studebaker company and cars models.
I wish you have enjoyed this listing of automobiles that start with “S.” I have one last concern for you:
Which “S” vehicle brand is your favorite cars models in the United States?
Video about one popular car in the United States