Hyundai Santa Fe Gas Mileage: a big chart of models
Hyundai Santa Fe 2001-2010 Gas Mileage
Introduced in 2001, the mid-sized 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe miles per gallon was Hyundai’s very first SUV and swiftly expanded to turn into one of Oriental auto manufacturer’s most effective versions. Value for the buck and also sensible 2004 Hyundai Sante Fe mpg have been 2 of the Santa Fe’s largest draws. Highway gas mileage scores land in the mid-twenties every version year, with front-wheel-drive versions racking up as high as 27 or 28 miles per gallon (MPG). The Santa Fe was substantially redesigned for the 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe gas mileage model year.
The 2004 Santa Fe mpg is furnished with a 2.7 liter V-6 rated at 185 horsepower (HP), while the Santa Fe SE as well as Santa Fe Limited are fitted with a larger 3.3 liter V-6 rated at 242 HP. A 2.2 liter CRDi four-cylinder turbo-diesel is available internationally in the Santa Fe, but not here in the States. The turbo-diesel notches 30% or two improvements in fuel economic climate when contrasted to its gasoline-powered counterpart.
You can see Hyundai Santa Fe 2007 mpg, 2008 Santa Fe mpg etc here:
And what about the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe?
The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe completes near the top of our midsize SUV positions. Like the 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe gas mileage, it has a comfortable inside, lots of technology functions, great fuel economic climate, and a balanced trip.
Pros & Cons
- — Comfortable ride.
- — Good fuel economic climate.
- — Quality inside.
- — Great deals of user-friendly tech functions.
- — Underwhelming base engine.
- — Competitors deal with much better.
- — Much less freight space than some competitors.
New for 2020
- — The rear-seat suggestion is now standard.
- — Blind View Monitor now readily available.
- — SEL And Also, Ultimate, as well as XL models terminated.
- — Moving second-row seats ceased.