Toyota RAV4 LE model basic functions consist of a 7-inch audio touchscreen, Bluetooth ®, Android Vehicle ™, Apple CarPlay ®, Amazon Alexa, remote keyless entry, integrated backup electronic camera with the forecasted course, multi-LED headlights with black bezels, 17-inch steel wheels, black hexagon-patterned front grille, dual chrome exhaust tips, environment control system, fabric-trimmed seating, and low-profile black-painted roofing rails.
Toyota RAV4 interior XLE model standard features in addition to or in place of LE functions consist of Smart Secret System on front doors and liftgate, Push Button Start, dual-zone automatic climate control system with dust and pollen filter, 17-inch 5-spoke silver alloy wheels, fabric-trimmed seats with embossed polygon-design seat inserts, silver interior door handles, rear freight area cover, multi-LED headlights with chrome bezels, incorporated fog lights, and color-keyed heated power outside mirrors with turn signals and blind-spot caution indications.
Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium design basic functions in addition to or in place of XLE functions include power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close, leather-trimmed wheel, a height-adjustable power liftgate, SofTex ®- trimmed seats, and 19-inch multi-spoke very chrome-finished alloy wheels.
Toyota RAV4 Experience model basic features in addition to or in place of XLE Premium features include 19-inch alloy wheels with matte-black accents, SofTex ®- trimmed seats with orange accents and stitching, orange-accented interior, black RAV4 and Adventure badging, distinct split-bar front upper grille, and 19-inch alloy wheels with matte-black accents.
Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road design standard functions in addition to or in place of Adventure functions consist of red-accented interior, TRD all-weather flooring mats, and cargo liner, SofTex ®- cut seats with red stitching, black RAV4 and TRD Off-Road badging, integrated LED fog lights with black trim, and 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels.
Toyota RAV4 Limited model standard features in addition to or in place of TRD Off-Road features consist of Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL ®, blue ambient lighting for interior accents, heated front seats, dark-brown-accented interior, puddle lights, dark gray metallic-colored hexagon-patterned front grille, low-profile black-painted roofing rails, and 19-inch multi-spoke incredibly chrome-finished alloy wheels.
- 1 Toyota Camry Trim Levels Pricing
- 1.1 Toyota Camry L Price: $23,845 MSRP
- 1.2 Toyota Camry LE Rate: $24,350 MSRP
- 1.3 Toyota Camry SE Price: $25,550 MSRP
- 1.4 Toyota Camry XLE Rate: $28,925 MSRP
- 1.5 Toyota Camry XSE Price: $29,475 MSRP
- 1.6 Toyota Camry XLE V6 Cost: $34,050 MSRP
- 1.7 Toyota Camry XSE V6 Price: $34,600 MSRP.
- 1.8 Popular Toyota Designs and Trim Level Designations
2020 Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Cost
– Toyota RAV4 LE: $25,850 MSRP.
– Toyota RAV4 XLE: $27,145 MSRP.
– Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium: $29,850 MSRP.
– Toyota RAV4 Adventure: $32,955 MSRP.
– Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Beginning at $35,180 MSRP.
– Toyota RAV4 Limited: $34,380 MSRP.
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is another choice offered for Culver City cars and truck consumers visiting our display room. Below is a peek at the hybrid designs:
– Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid: Beginning at $28,100 MSRP. – Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid: Starting at $29,395 MSRP.
– Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid: Starting at $34,050 MSRP.
– Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid: Starting at $36,630 MSRP.
Among the most renowned automobiles on the road today, the Toyota Camry has been the king of its class for generations. As one would picture, the 2019 design is no various; rather, it’s the very best one yet! Even if you’ve already decided to acquire a Toyota Camry, you must select the perfect model for you and your unique set of requirements.
That’s why our team has thoroughly looked into the 2019 Camry trim grades along with their offered functions. As such, we have come up with this 2019 Toyota Camry trim levels comparison, which makes certain to assist you throughout your new vehicle shopping experience. So, with all of that in mind, what are a few of the essential functions for each 2019 Camry trim grade?
Breakdown of the 2019 Toyota Camry Trim levels
Every 2019 Toyota Camry includes a wide range of interesting functions, but naturally, there are still plenty of Camry trim level distinctions to be knowledgeable about! Find out what each Camry design is capable of by exploring our breakdown, below:
– 2019 Toyota Camry L: The brand-new Toyota Camry presents itself with the base L trim, now more unique than ever before. You’ll have the revamped Entune ™ 3.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay ™ and Linked Navigation, requirement. Cooling, fabric-trimmed seats, a rearview camera, and Toyota Security Sense ™ P are all standard here also.
– 2019 Toyota Camry LE: Moving up to the LE, you’ll add 17-inch alloy wheels, power-adjustable front seats, and a 60/40 split-folding rear seat. You’ll likewise get a car alarm and a sleeker outside with 17-inch alloy wheels.
– 2019 Toyota Camry SE: Next up is the SE, which offers you a sport mesh grille, 18-inch black, machine-finished wheels, Sport SofTex upholstered seats, and a leather-wrapped wheel. You’ll also delight in the standard steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
– 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE provides a more premium feel with dual-zone automated climate control and leather-trimmed seats with heating capabilities for front-seated passengers. A larger 8-inch touchscreen and Tiger Eye wood interior cutting are likewise basic.
– 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The XSE is comparable to the upscale XLE, however, it provides you more sport-inspired functions, including an elegant grille, 19-inch wheels, and dual exhaust with chrome pointers.
– 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Boulder City chauffeurs will likewise have the choice to upgrade the XLE with an effective V6 engine. With this setup, you’ll enjoy 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque alongside all of the XLE standard features.
– 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE genuinely ends up being racetrack-ready when you update with the same offered V6. In addition to the functions you’ll find in the XLE, you’ll also delight in heated rear seats, speed-sensitive volume, and a premium 9-speaker JBL ® audio system.
Toyota Safety Sense ™ P consists of Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. Extra advanced security functions become available on updated Camry designs.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels Pricing
Toyota Camry L Price: $23,845 MSRP
The Toyota Camry L is the base trim. It runs on a 2.5 L Dynamic Force 4-cylinder engine that generates 203 horsepower. This is paired with a Direct Shift 8-speed Digitally Managed automatic transmission. The wise moving of this transmission helps this traditional midsize sedan be more fuel-efficient. With it, the Toyota Camry L accomplishes an excellent EPA-estimated 29 MPG city and 41 MPG highway.1.
Inside, you’ll discover fabric trim seats and a 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Show. This control panel display is where you can inspect what’s behind you with the integrated backup camera. This is likewise the house for your infotainment system, the Entune ™ 3.0 Audio Connected Navigation Scout GPS Link App and App Suite.
Above all, the Toyota highlander trim levels is created to keep you and your family safe. There’s 10 standard airbags, plus driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats and Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children.
Both the Star Security System ™ and Toyota Security Sense ™ P (TSS-P) are standard to provide stability and chauffeur support.
These features and the safe style are what have made the Toyota Camry L a TOP SAFETY PICK+ from the Insurance Coverage Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and made it a 5-Star Total Security Ranking from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
– 2.5 L 4-cylinder engine.
– 16-inch steel wheels.
– 14.1 cubic feet of freight volume.
– Bi-LED combination headlights with on/off feature.
– Integrated backup video camera with a forecasted course.
– Material upholstery.
– Entune ™ 3.0 Audio with App Suite.
– Layered wood interior trim.
Toyota Camry LE Rate: $24,350 MSRP
The next trim is the 2019 Toyota Camry LE. It’s powered by the very same engine and transmission found on the previous trim.
The interior has more choices inside this trim. There’s an 8-way power-adjustable motorist’s seat with power back support.
In the back, there’s a standard 60/40 split fold-down rear seat for easy access to the trunk. For comfort and convenience for your passengers, there’s a center armrest with cupholders.
– 17-inch alloy wheels.
– 15.1 cubic feet of freight volume.
– 8-way adjustable driver seat.
– 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with center armrest and cupholders.
– Anti-theft system with alarm.
Toyota Camry SE Price: $25,550 MSRP
Going back to the initial 2.5 L engine, we carry on to the Toyota Camry SE. This trim simplifies things while still highlighting a sporty style.
There are a color-keyed rear spoiler and sport side rocker panels. The front grille is black with a sport mesh insert. The wheels are 18-inch black machined-finish alloy while there’s a single exhaust with double chrome ideas.
The leather-trimmed steering wheel stays but the seat trim is now a Sport SofTex ® with material inserts. Throughout the interior, there’s an embossed mesh trim.
– Sport side rocker panels and rear spoiler.
– 18-inch black machined-finish alloy wheels.
– Single exhaust with double chrome suggestions.
– Automatic environment control with the air filter.
– Sport SofTex ® front seats.
– Sports steering wheel with paddle shifters.
– Sport-tuned shock absorbers and springs.
Toyota Camry XLE Rate: $28,925 MSRP
The sport-inspired design gets contributed to our next trim. The 2019 Toyota Camry XLE has a bright metallic front grille, a chrome exhaust, and bigger 18-inch silver machined-finish alloy wheels.
The style upgrades continue the inside, too. There’s Tiger Eye wood interior trim, along with leather-trimmed heated front seats. The front guest’s seat is likewise an 8-way power-adjustable seat.
Your controls get a big increase, too. There’s now a leather-trimmed steering wheel and a 7-inch TFT Multi-Information Show that’s compatible with Bluetooth ®
Several chauffeur support innovations come with this trim, including the Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
You’ll have more control over your drive, too. The Toyota Camry XLE lets you change in between 3 modes: ECO, Typical, and Sport.
– 2.5 L 4-cylinder engine with ECO, Regular, and Sport driving modes.
– 18-inch silver machined-finish alloy wheels.
– Blind Spot Monitor with Back Cross-Traffic Alert.
– Smart Clearance Finder with Back Cross-Traffic Braking.
– Smart Key System Push Button Start, remote keyless entry system, and more.
– LED headlights and tail lights.
– Heated power side mirrors with turn signal indicators.
– Dual-zone automatic environment control and rear-seat vents.
– Leather-trimmed heated front seats.
– Tiger Eye wood interior trim.
– Overhead console with HomeLink ® universal transceiver.
Toyota Camry XSE Price: $29,475 MSRP
The Toyota Camry XSE trim might have the boldest style of all the trims. It welcomes you with LED headlights with a smoke tint and leaves you behind with smoke-tinted taillights.
When you step inside, you’ll find interior chrome door deals with and a textured metal trims throughout the interior.
You’ll have more control over your drive behind the wheel of this trim. The Toyota Camry XSE has steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters to let you control the equipment shifts.
It sits on 19-inch black alloy wheels and includes a double exhaust with quad chrome suggestions.
– LED headlights with smoke tint.
– 19-inch black machined-finish alloy wheels.
– Textured metal interior trim.
– Dual exhaust with quad chrome suggestions.
Toyota Camry XLE V6 Cost: $34,050 MSRP
The 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6 is the first trim to offer a different standard engine. It’s powered by a 3.5 L V6 engine that produces 301 horsepower. It keeps the same Direct Shift 8-speed automatic transmission, however.
To show off its extra power, it has a dual chrome exhaust, a shark-fin antenna, and a sleek breathtaking glass roofing system with front power tilt/slide moonroof.
There’s a lot more to the infotainment system in this trim. The Entune ™ 3.0 Audio Plus infotainment system with JBL ® and Clari-Fi ™ innovation is linked to an 8-inch touchscreen.
In addition to Bluetooth ® wireless technology and SiriusXM ® Satellite Radio, the system is also iPod-compatible with a USB 2.0 port.
You’ll never have to stress over your phone’s battery with a Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging station.
For innovation that feels futuristic, there’s a 10-inch color Head-Up-Display that tasks personalized details, such as your speed, navigation, and outside temperature level, right on your windshield.
– 3.5 L V6 engine with 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque.
– Scenic glass roofing system with front power tilt/slide moonroof.
– Double exhaust with chrome finisher.
– Shark-fin antenna.
– Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging.
– 10-inch color Head-Up Display with customizable settings.
– Safety Link ® with Emergency Assistance, Stolen Car Locator, and more.
Toyota Camry XSE V6 Price: $34,600 MSRP.
– 3.5 L V6 engine with 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque.
– Very Same Security Link ® features as XLE V6.
– Textured metal interior trim.
– Sport guiding wheel with paddle shifters.
– Dual exhaust with quad chrome tips.
– Breathtaking glass roofing with front power tilt/slide moonroof.
– Gloss-black front grille with sport mesh insert.
Popular Toyota Designs and Trim Level Designations
Now that you have a fundamental understanding of numerous trim level classifications, we will take a better look at some popular models here at Windstorm Toyota. When you are trying to find the 2016 Toyota Tacoma trim level that fits you best, it is important to comprehend how the design lineup and trim levels work. Here are some favorite models with a list of basic to luxury trim levels.
2016 Toyota Tacoma
– Tacoma SR
– Tacoma SR5.
– Tacoma TRD Sport.
– Tacoma TRD Off-Road.
– Tacoma Limited.
2016 Toyota RAV4
- – RAV4 LE.
- – RAV4 XLE.
- – RAV4 SE.
- – RAV4 Limited.
2016 Toyota Camry
- – Camry LE.
- – Camry XLE.
- – Camry SE.
- – Camry Special Edition.
- – Camry XSE.
- – Corolla trim levels.
- – Corolla L.
- – Corolla LE.
- – Corolla LE Eco.
- – Corolla S.
- – Corolla Scandal Sheet.
2016 Toyota Highlander
- – Highlander LE.
- – Highlander LE Plus.
- – Highlander XLE.
- – Highlander Limited.
2016 Toyota Tundra
- – Tundra SR.
- – Tundra SR5.
- – Tundra Limited.
- – Tundra TRD Pro.
- – Tundra Platinum.
- – Tundra 1794 Edition.
Do you want some article about Toyota Sienna trim levels or maybe RAV4 LE vs XLE?